Let TPM Outfitters convert your new HK SP5K.
Some FAQ about our SP5K Conversions:
What’s the difference between the RCM barrels and B&T barrels?
- The RCM is USA made to HK specs, Cold hammer forged like HK barrels, come with the treaded 1/2x28 or Factory HK 1/2x32 threads with 3 lug and Nitride coated $190.
- The B&T barrels are Swiss made to HK specs, Cold hammer forged like HK barrels, come with the threaded 1/2x28 or Factory HK 1/2x32 threads with 3 lug and Nitride coated $425.
- Most HK purest prefer the B&T but the RCM barrel is a incredible product.
How much is to install and headspace the barrel?:
- $285 no refinish necessary.
Do you have to refinish the gun after paddle flap mag release even with the new paddle Blocks from HK?:
- We do not have to refinish the gun we have a permanent system for installing the paddle flaps to avoid that. Total cost is $285 with HK parts.
What’s the typical lead time for this work?:
- 2-3 weeks depending on workload
Can I ship the gun directly to TPM?:
Yes it’s considered gunsmithing that does not require FFL to FFL. Check your local laws to be sure.
BEFORE shipping to us please fill out a work order (Download Here):
Remove the following parts:
- Trigger group
- Bolt group
- Factory case
- You MUST ship the upper signature required to be sure we receive the gun.